- Located in the original fisherman's yard by the Ham, at the eastern end of the Esplanade, Sidmouth Trawlers is a fishmonger well known in the area for the excellent quality
of its locally caught fish and shellfish.
- Established in the 1960s by Stan Bagwell, one of the local fisherman, this family run business takes great pride in the various national craftsmanship awards it has won over the years. Filleting and preparation, as well as friendly advice and recommendations for cooking, are all part of the service.
- Brill ∼ Dover sole ∼ Plaice ∼ Lemon Sole
- Dabs ∼ mackerel ∼ bass ∼ whiting
- Many other varieties are available
according to seasonal catches
- Crabs & lobsters are part of the ready
to eat cooked seafood, which includes whelks, cockles, mussels, prawns & crabmeat.
- Sandwiches are made to order.